NoChip™ is a US Registered Trademark.
All content of this website is copyrighted material protected under the Copyright act of Canada and may also be protected under international and local laws in your community. All rights reserved.
All statements, technical information and recommendations in this web site are based on tests NoChip™ believes are reliable. NoChip™ does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy or completeness of this information. 3M designs, formulates, and manufactures Scotchgard™ Paint Protection Film for optimum performance and durability. The 3M commitment to quality is the foundation for the warranty coverage we provide.
User is responsible for determining whether this product is suitable for user's application. Because there are many factors that can affect the use and performance of this product, some of which are uniquely within the user's knowledge and control, it is essential that the user evaluate this product to determine whether it is fit for a particular purpose, is suitable for user's application, and meets user's performance specifications and expectations.
Limitation of Remedies and Liability
If NoChip™ product is proved to be defective, the exclusive remedy, at NoChip™'s option, will be to refund the purchase price of or to replace such defective product. NoChip™ WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY OTHER LOSS OR DAMAGES, WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL, ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS PRODUCT REGARDLESS OF THE LEGAL THEORY ASSERTED, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, WARRANTY AND STRICT LIABILITY. The foregoing warranty and limitation may only be amended by a written agreement signed by an authorized NoChip™ officer.
Why Do We Need Your Personal Information?
You may visit our website without providing us with any information. We do however require information from you in order to provide you with satisfactory customer service.
We require this data for the following uses:
- To maintain a commercial relationship with us
- Provide you with ongoing service
- Respond to your inquiries
- Fulfilling your orders
- Basic Email communications with you - confirmation of orders, notification of shipment, etc.
- To comply with legal requirements.
With Whom Does NoChip Share Your Information?
Information may be shared with:
- Our shipping agents, carriers and brokers. Details regarding your name, company and shipping information are of course supplied to our shipping agents for the purpose of shipping your purchase to you. This is necessary to deliver goods to you.
- Agents acting on our behalf for the purposes of payment, account processing and debt collection. If you purchase a product from us, the information you give, — such as your credit card number, purchase information, and contact information, — is provided to our banking merchant.
- Government agencies, departments or ministries and their duly appointed agents which require information for purposes of taxation, customs and revenue or other needs as required by law.
- Any other purpose as required by law.
We will not share any information we collect from you with third parties, except to the extent necessary under circumstances required by law.
You will not be contacted directly by any third party as a result of your relationship with us unless you have given us permission to do so. Any business partners with whom we share your information will be subject to confidentiality restrictions preventing them from sharing your personal information with others.